"Home Sweet Home" Palatine by johnfrompalatineil
Palatine Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 0 photos
Palatine is in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, sandwiched by Barrington and Inverness- very affluent suburb and home of some powerful folks- including form US Senator Peter Fitzgerald and Arlington Heights- home of Arlington Park.
Palatine is in the far northwest corner of Cook County. Parks, schools, churches and folks here are great!
Honestly, I am not a big fan of living in big cities, but it's where the work is... so Palatine fits me just fine. I would rather be living on or near a mountain, ie somewhere between Denver and Colorado Springs. When the kids grow up...
Go Pirates, that is one of the Palatine high schools' nicknames.
- Pros:Location- close to Chicago but far enough away
johnfrompalatineil's Related Pages
Palatine Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Palatine
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Palatine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palatine
Top 10 Pages
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 19 reviews, 28 photos
- Dubai Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Maui Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Amsterdam 1 review, 3 photos
- Torino Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Santa Fe Intro, 3 reviews
- Jakarta Intro, 2 photos
- Grand Cayman Intro, 2 reviews
- United States of America 1 review
- Indonesia 1 review
No friends yet.