Abu Dhabi Transportation Tips by johnfrompalatineil
Abu Dhabi Transportation: 47 reviews and 78 photos
If you are flying on Etihad Airlines, there is a complimentary shuttle bus to Abu Dhabi from Dubai. If not, a taxi is not a bad way of getting there. I was there last month and took a cab from Abu Dhabi to Dubai Airport and was charged 270AED, which is about US$75, not bad considering it is an hour and a half to two hour drive.
More Reviews (18)
johnfrompalatineil's Related Pages
Abu Dhabi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Abu Dhabi the Beautiful ? safe ? luxurious city"
- "Abu Dhabi - Experience the Magic"
- "Abu Dhabi Trip"
- "A day in Abu Dhabi"
- "Faiza & Ifrah's Abu Dhabi off the beaten path"
- "Desert Rose"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abu Dhabi
- Hotels in Abu Dhabi
- Transportation in Abu Dhabi
- Nightlife in Abu Dhabi
- Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
- Shopping in Abu Dhabi
- Warnings and Dangers in Abu Dhabi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abu Dhabi
- 19 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Abu Dhabi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abu Dhabi
Top 10 Pages
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 19 reviews, 28 photos
- Dubai Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Maui Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Amsterdam 1 review, 3 photos
- Torino Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Santa Fe Intro, 3 reviews
- Jakarta Intro, 2 photos
- Grand Cayman Intro, 2 reviews
- United States of America 1 review
- Indonesia 1 review
No friends yet.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque- 17 Reviews, 60 Photos
- Corniche- 13 Reviews, 38 Photos
- Heritage Village- 11 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Emirates Palace- 8 Reviews, 28 Photos
- Lulu Island- 2 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi- 20 Reviews, 93 Photos
- Emirates National Auto Museum- 2 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Marina Mall- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Qasr al-Hosn Fort- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Beach- 4 Reviews, 14 Photos
See All Abu Dhabi Things to Do