"Zlatibor, Serbia" Top 5 Page for this destination Zlatibor by apekovic
Zlatibor Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 148 photos
For many people, Zlatibor is a mountain. But actually, Zlatibor is an upland plateau on 1.000 meters above the sea level. As you se on the photo, Zlatibor is an endless pastures, lush forests, high peaks, beautiful rivers and springs of cold waters.
Zlatibor is a charming place all years around. Winter time is unforgettable. Because of that, Zlatibor evidenced a huge growth in infrastructure and economic field. Zlatibor is well known as an ideal place for people who have a thyroid gland and respiratory system problems.
More than 50 years of tradition, this restaurant serving a delicious, by old recipes food. Bread, cheese, skim (kajmak),... more travel advice
Across the "Nerandzina Kafana" is another one old, traditional restaurant "Kafana kod Bojadzije" (Bojadzija is the name... more travel advice
apekovic's Related Pages
Zlatibor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zlatibor, Serbia"
- "Zlatibore, širi svoje grane..."
- " A touristic place "
- "A week in the mountains"
- "Civilization and wilderness at the same time"
- "Always something to do"
- "The town for Serbian tourists"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zlatibor
- Hotels in Zlatibor
- Transportation in Zlatibor
- Restaurants in Zlatibor
- Shopping in Zlatibor
- Warnings and Dangers in Zlatibor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zlatibor
- 10 Reviews
- 91 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Zlatibor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zlatibor
Photos in ZlatiborSee All Photos (91)
Top 10 Pages
- Corfu Island Intro, 15 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zlatibor Intro, 10 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- Prefecture of Kerkyra (Corfu) Intro, 8 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prefecture of Chalkidiki Intro, 7 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Novi Sad Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Moscow Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Kalami Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Athens Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos