"CARPE DIEM quam minimum credula postero" apekovic's Profile
Dear friends and VT members, welcome to my web page. The Latin poet Horace said "Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero" (Seize the day, trusting little in the future). Me and my family are living this phrase, but trusting a lot in the future! This picture made my wife Biljana during "some" trip, on "some" highway.
Our credo is "Love" (Serbian: "Ljubav"). Love which give us energy, motivation and happiness.
Our kids are our best travel companions. At the time, when this picture was made (2001, Tresnja / Sweet cherry Lake, near Belgrade, Serbia) I have to revise myself about future plans. It takes a few minutes and even projection was not so clear, everything happens so great.
My little, blue eyed princess, was born on December 2002. She is motivator and mover, amidst by love. This picture was made it on our basic escaping destination, Zlatibor Mountain in Serbia.
Zlatibor is upland plateau (1.000 meters above the sea) in southwest Serbia, around 200 km. from Belgrade. This is Serbian top tourist destination well known by untouched nature, clean air, spring waters, lot of attractions, adventure activities etc.
Our son Nicola was born on June 2005. He is smile little guy with such a humor and intelligence to solve any problem peacefully with smile. He is also traveler, so it's easy to plan our trips. Kids gave to us and to our family new sense of life. My father is usually around them.
My wife Biljana is my inspiration. It's enough to explain her place and meaning in my life. I take a photo of her, during our trip on Turkey. It was on August 2001 at Canakkale. Canakkale province stands on the Dardanelles Strait in the Marmara region of Turkey which connects the Sea of Marmara to the Aegean Sea. It is near historic Gallipoli and Troy.
Nice way to spend vacation on some little sail boat for example on Mediterranean Sea or somewhere else.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 76 Reviews
- 512 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- apekovic and Carmanah are now friends.
- updated a Zlatibor Travel Page "Zlatibor, Serbia"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Venice, of course!"
- Wrote a Review Casetta Dandolo and Grand Canal about Canal Grande in Venice Things to Do
- Commented on Carmanah's profile page
- Posted in Travel Athens Forum "Re: Athens Attractions"
updated their Personal Page "Mexico"
PhotosSee All Photos (512)
Top 10 Pages
- Corfu Island Intro, 15 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zlatibor Intro, 10 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- Prefecture of Kerkyra (Corfu) Intro, 8 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prefecture of Chalkidiki Intro, 7 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos
- Novi Sad Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Moscow Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Kalami Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Athens Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22461 Reviews - 54973 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23317 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Prampram Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos