"CARPE DIEM quam minimum credula postero" apekovic's Profile

Always on the road

Dear friends and VT members, welcome to my web page. The Latin poet Horace said "Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero" (Seize the day, trusting little in the future). Me and my family are living this phrase, but trusting a lot in the future! This picture made my wife Biljana during "some" trip, on "some" highway.

Credo

Our credo is "Love" (Serbian: "Ljubav"). Love which give us energy, motivation and happiness.

Always look at the bright side of life

Our kids are our best travel companions. At the time, when this picture was made (2001, Tresnja / Sweet cherry Lake, near Belgrade, Serbia) I have to revise myself about future plans. It takes a few minutes and even projection was not so clear, everything happens so great.

Nataly, first

My little, blue eyed princess, was born on December 2002. She is motivator and mover, amidst by love. This picture was made it on our basic escaping destination, Zlatibor Mountain in Serbia.

Healing view

Zlatibor is upland plateau (1.000 meters above the sea) in southwest Serbia, around 200 km. from Belgrade. This is Serbian top tourist destination well known by untouched nature, clean air, spring waters, lot of attractions, adventure activities etc.

Nicola, second

Our son Nicola was born on June 2005. He is smile little guy with such a humor and intelligence to solve any problem peacefully with smile. He is also traveler, so it's easy to plan our trips. Kids gave to us and to our family new sense of life. My father is usually around them.

Biljana

My wife Biljana is my inspiration. It's enough to explain her place and meaning in my life. I take a photo of her, during our trip on Turkey. It was on August 2001 at Canakkale. Canakkale province stands on the Dardanelles Strait in the Marmara region of Turkey which connects the Sea of Marmara to the Aegean Sea. It is near historic Gallipoli and Troy.

Once in a lifetime

Nice way to spend vacation on some little sail boat for example on Mediterranean Sea or somewhere else.

• Intro Updated Dec 22, 2007

Personal Pages (1)

• leics's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2011 at 2:05 AM

Happy birthday for tomorrow! :-) J

• maysue's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Happy Birthday! Hope ur wishes come true.

• WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2008 at 8:26 AM

Your next trip? Make it really unique! It's not too late to attend WM08 - Jerusalem, Tel Aviv & Dead- Sea on 25- 28th Sept (+Petra 29-30th). We want to double the num of attendees to 100! Click to learn where, when, what, how, how much! Avi [FruitLover].

• DAO's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2008 at 3:51 PM

Happy Birthday

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2008 at 7:21 AM

Happy birthday from Italy!

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2008 at 6:39 AM

Srecan Rodjendan Aleksandar and many happy returns of the day in your life. Greetings from Lisbon

• dkdora's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2008 at 9:21 AM

APEKOVIC THANK YOU FOR THE WISHES!!I ll need you for Belgrade tips very soon !

• Small_World's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2008 at 8:56 AM

What beautiful photos you have! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! Susan

• Sans70's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2008 at 3:29 PM

Thanks so much for your birthday wishes, that's very sweet of you to take the time to send a birthday wish to a stranger. Your page is really interesting, and you have a beautiful family. Good luck in life, love and your travels. :)

• butterfly_girl's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2008 at 9:34 AM

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes...I appreciate it :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!