"Beautiful and mostly unknown North of Corfu" Arillas by flyfreak
Arillas Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 43 photos
Arillas is situated in the far northwest of the island Corfu, 45 km from Corfu's capital Kerkira.
Here you find silent olive groves, beautiful bays and clean beaches away from the masses. It is and has been a mekka for "Flower Power people" (that is how I call them :-)).
Olive groves wherever you go!
- Pros:Quiet and away from the masses
- In a nutshell:Meditation, relaxation and great food!
I just wanted to share with you the pictures my sister took upon arrival by plane. From the airport Kerkira you can take... more travel advice
From the Alexis Zorbas on the top of the hill it is only a 10 minutes walk down to the beach of the village Agios... more travel advice
flyfreak's Related Pages
Arillas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Arillas, Kerkyra"
- "Beautiful and mostly unknown North of Corfu"
- "Arillas Corfu - Simply the best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arillas
- Hotels in Arillas
- Transportation in Arillas
- Restaurants in Arillas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arillas
- 5 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Arillas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arillas
Photos in ArillasSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Innsbruck Intro, 37 reviews, 36 photos
- Vienna Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Arillas Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Chiemsee 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Sri Lanka 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Sóller 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Palma de Mallorca 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Dublin Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos