"The way to THE BEACH" Ko Phi Phi Don by flyfreak
Ko Phi Phi Don Travel Guide: 491 reviews and 1,401 photos
What an island, what a place. I visited Ko Phi Phi 3 years before the Tsunami. It seemed paradise for me. I could not believe that such a beautiful place was hit by a force like the Tsunami.
... my travelmates Wendy and Ken could not believe how they ended up in such a great and picturesque place. It was like landing in heaven.
Travelling to Koh Phi Phi you will be told that the THE BEACH with Leonardo di Caprio was filmed here ...
when you see the film you will recall the two rocks and Maya Bay :-)
- Pros:Still the feeling of paradise
flyfreak's Related Pages
Ko Phi Phi Don Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Local are still struggling for their life"
- "Phi Phi Island - Hidden Jewel in the Andaman Sea"
- "Phi Phi Islands"
- "Beautiful Ko Phi Phi Islands"
- "Phi Phi & Khai Island"
- "An island paradise(lost?)"
- "Where Are You Going? To The Beach!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Hotels in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Transportation in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Nightlife in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Restaurants in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Shopping in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Warnings and Dangers in Ko Phi Phi Don
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ko Phi Phi Don
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ko Phi Phi Don?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Phi Phi Don
Top 10 Pages
- Innsbruck Intro, 37 reviews, 36 photos
- Vienna Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Arillas Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Chiemsee 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Sri Lanka 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Sóller 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Palma de Mallorca 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Dublin Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos