"An odd little town" Top 5 Page for this destination Fayetteville by icsgirl28
Fayetteville Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 86 photos
Fayetteville Arkansas is an unusual town. It and its surrounding towns have enjoyed in the past few decades not only population growth, but cultural and entertainment infrastructure. Most of this growth is due to the influx of business because of WalMart's corporate headquarters and many corporate satellite offices in the area. This situation has created a rather unique landscape. Brand new relatively luxurious hotels share borders with pawn shops, liquor stores and pawn shops. It's really rather odd to see. The residential areas are generally pretty palatial, or decidedly lower middle class. The terrain is very hilly.
The University of Arkansas is located here in Northwest Arkansas. Here's a pic of the Razorback Stadium
- Pros:College town
- Cons:College town
icsgirl28's Related Pages
Fayetteville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fayetteville: City, Town, Village, Outdoor Hub"
- "A City with Pride"
- "Home of the Hogs"
- "An odd little town"
- "Clinton House Museum"
- "Welcome to Fayetteville, AR! Home of Walmart &more"
- "nikongirl's new Fayetteville Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fayetteville
- Hotels in Fayetteville
- Restaurants in Fayetteville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fayetteville
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Fayetteville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fayetteville
Photos in FayettevilleSee All Photos (2)
Top 5 Pages
- Sea Isle City Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Tulum Intro, 5 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reading Intro, 5 reviews
- Fayetteville Intro, 3 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fayetteville Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.