"Tian Jin, the guard city of Beijing" Top 5 Page for this destination Tianjin by yangzhigong
Tianjin Travel Guide: 185 reviews and 567 photos
Tian Jin is a guard city of Beijing, located at southeast of Beijing, near BoHai sea. Tian Jin is an old industry city and a improtant port of China.
Gao Gan is made of rice flour, Fu Ling(Chinese traditional medicine), and sugar. Cna eat directly or through into water... more travel advice
yangzhigong's Related Pages
Tianjin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tianjin - Next to Beijing"
- "Tian Jin, the guard city of Beijing"
- "Northern China-Tianjin"
- "Tianjin - Diamond of the Bohai Gulf"
- "Tianjin (天津)"
- "Tianjin - Concession city near Beijing"
- "MacKiwi's new Tianjin Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tianjin
- Hotels in Tianjin
- Transportation in Tianjin
- Nightlife in Tianjin
- Restaurants in Tianjin
- Shopping in Tianjin
- Warnings and Dangers in Tianjin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tianjin
- 18 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tianjin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tianjin
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 64 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tianjin Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qingdao Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos
- Chengdu Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Lijiang Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Kunming Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Zhongdian Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leshan Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Xingcheng Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Suzhou Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos