"A small calm town" Xingcheng by yangzhigong
Xingcheng Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 40 photos
After 5 hours' driving from Beijing, we arrived Xing Cheng, a small and calm town. Living in Ba Yi hotel, this hotel has big and quiet yard, and a door opend towards the sea.
Xing Cheng has not much to see, include Ning Yuan acient wall, I thikg 1~2 days is enough for this place, it's not faraway from Bi Jia Shan, Jin Zhou and Shan Hai Guan(the east end of Great Wall).
BBQ and seafood is good there, we find lot of street vender at night everywhere.
transprotation is the biggest trouble here, few trains pass by there, but you can drive to there with highway.
Best way to Xing Cheng is drive by yourself, Jing Shen Expwy(from Beijing to Shenyang) is the best choice. more travel advice
Bi Jia Shan is a hill lies in the sea, this hill will seperate from land when tide set in, and connected with land by a... more travel advice
yangzhigong's Related Pages
Xingcheng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A small calm town"
- "Xingcheng---one of 4 Old Cities in China"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Xingcheng
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Xingcheng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xingcheng
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 64 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tianjin Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qingdao Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos
- Chengdu Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Lijiang Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Kunming Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Zhongdian Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leshan Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Xingcheng Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Suzhou Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos