"a big transport terminal-junction of China" Zhengzhou by yangzhigong
Zhengzhou Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 45 photos
Zheng Zhou is a big, maybe the biggest transport terminal-junction of China, two main railway:"Jing Guang" and "Long Hai" cross here, you can easily get on a train and go to anywhere of China.
But indeed, I had to say, there is not much fun for visitor, I only go there some times for business trip.
Yang Rou Hui Mian - braise noodle with mutton is popular food in He Nan province, you can't miss it. more travel advice
a big station, many trains pass by zhengzhou, take you to anywhere of CHINA more travel advice
yangzhigong's Related Pages
Zhengzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Apparently I lived here"
- "ZhengZhou and Shaolin Temple"
- "a big transport terminal-junction of China"
- "Gateway to Shaolin"
- "Zhengzhou what???"
- "Central China"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zhengzhou
- Hotels in Zhengzhou
- Transportation in Zhengzhou
- Nightlife in Zhengzhou
- Restaurants in Zhengzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zhengzhou
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Zhengzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zhengzhou
Photos in ZhengzhouSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 64 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tianjin Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qingdao Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos
- Chengdu Intro, 11 reviews, 29 photos
- Lijiang Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Kunming Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Zhongdian Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Leshan Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Xingcheng Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Suzhou Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos