"My visit to Tohoku district, Japan!" Aomori-ken by sakikot
Aomori-ken Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 139 photos
Ohma is famous place for delicious tuna and northernmost tip of Japan.
It's known as home town of Olympian Mr. Izumi, a judo wrestler.
They fish tunas in winter, but you should eat a Maguro-Don, tuna bowl, even you visit there in summer.
Many mountains in Aomori.
Oirase is a mountain stream empty into Towadako-lake.
It's one of the beautiful streams in Japan.
You can walk along the river and see some falls.
Hakkouda is famous mountain in Japan.
It is surrounded by nature, we can enjoy hiking.
Look, I found a onsen-lake on my hic!!!
Well, there was a mysterious affair here in 1902.
About 200 soldiers got snowed in on a mountain and they didn't get back.
This affair bacame a movie.
sakikot's Related Pages
Aomori-ken Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Aomori-ken
- Hotels in Aomori-ken
- Transportation in Aomori-ken
- Nightlife in Aomori-ken
- Restaurants in Aomori-ken
- Warnings and Dangers in Aomori-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aomori-ken
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Aomori-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aomori-ken
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Hoi An Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 3 photos
- Vienna Intro, 3 photos
- Okayama-ken Intro, 3 photos
- Aomori-ken Intro, 3 photos
- Philippines Intro, 2 photos
- Seoul Intro, 2 photos
- Taipei Intro, 2 photos