My name is Tracie and have been living in Austin, TX since 2006. After graduating from The Ohio State University, I moved to Texas to become an AmeriCorps volunteer for a year. I fell in love with my city and decided to stay. Now that I'm in the corporate world without spring and summer breaks for travel, I'm doing my best to save up money and vacation time for future traveling adventures.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 86 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- tee0206 and markrio are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Adorable bistro in East Austin! in Austin Restaurants
updated their Profile Page "About Me"
- Posted in Travel Austin Forum "Re: Places to Stay for Austin..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Zilker Park"
- updated a Austin Travel Page "The ATX"
- Commented on one of butterfly_girl's Austin travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Austin Intro, 74 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Columbus Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Oahu Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Mexico Intro, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 photos
- Chicago Intro, 3 photos
- South Padre Island Intro, 3 photos
- Pigeon Forge Intro, 3 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 2 photos