Pemberton Transportation Tips by arianne_1504 Top 5 Page for this destination
Pemberton Transportation: 3 reviews and 3 photos
TransWA can get you to Pemberton. If this is your only mode of transport then it's a great facility, however the trip will take longer than if you drove yourself there. So it depends on how long you are going for as to whether you want to spend that amount of timie on a bus. An onscreen video is screened and there is a pit stop along the way.
The website is handy. You can find out all sorts of information about the trip and book your tickets online.
Phone: 1300 6622 05
More Reviews (17)
arianne_1504's Related Pages
Pemberton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PEMBERTON - HOME OF THE GLOUCESTER TREE"
- "Pemberton, Day 2"
- "Snottygobbles and the Duke of Gloucestor"
- "Pemberton and the Southern Forests"
- "Pemberton - Food Lovers Heaven!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pemberton
- Hotels in Pemberton
- Transportation in Pemberton
- Restaurants in Pemberton
- Shopping in Pemberton
- Warnings and Dangers in Pemberton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pemberton
- 18 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Pemberton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pemberton
Photos in PembertonSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Margaret River Intro, 46 reviews, 83 photos
- Perth Intro, 71 reviews, 41 photos
- Singapore Intro, 49 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 42 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pemberton Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos
- Takayama Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Fremantle Intro, 23 reviews, 12 photos