"Rogaland-my temporary home" Rogaland by adema29
Rogaland Travel Guide: 452 reviews and 1,670 photos
One of the counties in sount-west of Norway with a mild climate due to the Gulf stream, perhaps the richest county in Norway, mostly because of the Oil and Gas Industry.
I have spent few years there, hunting for stones and beaches, for statues and fjords, hills and lakes.
Without seeing the entire Norway (but a big part of it), I consider that Rogaland is one of the nicest places to see here.
Despite of the long raining days, I love Rogaland and, on the rare sunny days, it becomes one of the best places you want to be...
- Pros:Beautiful fjords and amazing wild beaches
- Cons:Too many rainy days
adema29's Related Pages
Rogaland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fjords, mountains and rivers"
- "Rogaland-my temporary home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rogaland
- Hotels in Rogaland
- Transportation in Rogaland
- Nightlife in Rogaland
- Restaurants in Rogaland
- Shopping in Rogaland
- Warnings and Dangers in Rogaland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rogaland
- 110 Reviews
- 550 Photos
- 17 Forum posts
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Rogaland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rogaland
Videos in RogalandSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 73 reviews, 348 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Cimpina Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 19 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos