"Why don't I have time enough to know Sibiu better?" Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu by adema29

Sibiu Travel Guide: 400 reviews and 1,568 photos

Our second visit in Sibiu, for few hours only

We have been here many years ago for few hours and we have intended now to see more... unfortunately without success.
I feel that we haven't prepared enough this trip so… we have to go there again… and again.
The city is beautiful and I felt that it is looking even better that Brasov which is our adoptive city somehow.
Sibiu is smaller than Brasov but the city is better preserved, the architecture is really lovely with a crazy mixture of stiles and colour…
More than this I was amazed by the inscription I have seen everywhere, which can be translated as: In this city we use to say “Hello!” and “Thank you!”
We will go back with pleasure anytime.

• Last visit to Sibiu: Jul 2010
  • Intro Updated Jan 24, 2013

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2013 at 12:19 AM

This does look like an interesting city, even if you were only there for a few hours. It's good that they keep reminding themselves (and us) to say hello and thank you.

• adema29's Profile Photo
      Nov 24, 2013 at 10:58 AM

They are all nice people and I am sure that I'll find time to go back sometime to see more.

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I hope to visit Sibiu next june.

Ciao!

• magor65's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Interesting tips here. I'd like to go to Sibiu one day and to other places in Romania, as well. Bth, thanks for visiting my Stockholm page.

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2011 at 12:22 PM

I have heard many good things about Sibiu and would love to see it for myself one day. Until then your tips and photos have given me a lovely taste of its beauty. Thank you :-) [Please let me know when you finish the last few tips]

• ettiewyn's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2011 at 11:34 AM

What a beautiful city, I bet I would love it there. I hope I will travel to Romania one day! Thank you for this nice page :-)

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2010 at 3:57 PM

We really desire to go the this wonderful country one day. Maybe that wish will come true. You have done a very nice job of picture taking and comments to help the VT reader

• picek's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2010 at 4:25 AM

Buna ziua :) Sibiu looks great - i think we'll visit it another time when we go to Romania.

adema29

“We are all the same, education makes the difference”

Badges & Stats in Sibiu