Rheden Transportation Tips by adema29
Rheden Transportation: 3 reviews and 3 photos
The two ways ticket from Arnhem to Rheden and back is costing about 3.80 Euro. You will have at least one "stoptrain" from Arnhem to Rheden at every hour. The trains are looking nice and it seems that even at the rush hour they are not so crowded.
Be sure that the train is stopping in Rheden. The Intercities are not!
Do not forget that the only way to buy a ticket in Rheden is from the ticket machine... I have rather prefere to have a two ways ticket.
More Reviews (3)
adema29's Related Pages
Rheden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rheden and up-hill: the Posbank"
- "Fall break"
- "Mailboxes in Rheden"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rheden
- Hotels in Rheden
- Transportation in Rheden
- Restaurants in Rheden
- Warnings and Dangers in Rheden
- See All...
Explore the World
- Naduvattam Hotels
- Silvermines Hotels
- Ban Hua Thanon Hotels
- Laurel Hill State Park Hotels
- Bahía Blanca
Badges & Stats in Rheden
- 4 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Rheden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rheden
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 73 reviews, 348 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cimpina Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 19 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos