"Few days on Kassandra" Afitos by adema29
Afitos Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 40 photos
Afitos was one of the most interesting places we were passing through.
It seems that the center is unchanged and we have to say that you'll love it. Is quiet and clean and it still seems to be a traditional greek village on the shore.
- Pros:The view to the sea and Sidonia from the terraces
- Cons:The beach may be better preserved
...on the southern part of the wild beach. There are not so many people and sometime you need intimity... isn't it? The... more travel advice
adema29's Related Pages
Afitos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Afitos on the Kassandra Peninsula, Halkidiki"
- "Few days on Kassandra"
- "Old and traditional village"
- "Most beautiful beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Afitos
- Hotels in Afitos
- Restaurants in Afitos
- Warnings and Dangers in Afitos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Afitos
- 4 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Afitos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Afitos
Photos in AfitosSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 73 reviews, 348 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Cimpina Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 19 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos