"Judetul Brasov- The heart of Romania" Judetul Brasov by adema29
Judetul Brasov Travel Guide: 704 reviews and 2,038 photos
Brasov is probably the most central County in Romania and it is of course the most representative one, being here at the former border betweek Vallachia and Transilvania.
You can see here the process of Romanian people formation, still alive, still burning.
Here is the place where Romanians and Hungarians and Germans and gypsies, together with a lot of other nationalities are mixing together and doing what the humans where always doing...
adema29's Related Pages
Judetul Brasov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brasov- The old city at the foot of Tampa Mountain"
- "Judetul Brasov- The heart of Romania"
- "brasov departament"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Judetul Brasov
- Hotels in Judetul Brasov
- Transportation in Judetul Brasov
- Nightlife in Judetul Brasov
- Restaurants in Judetul Brasov
- Shopping in Judetul Brasov
- Warnings and Dangers in Judetul Brasov
- See All...
Explore the World
- Little Shuswap Lake Hotels
- Statue of Liberty National Monument Hotels
- Kent Ridge Park Hotels
- Williamsville Hotels
- Gortmore Hotels
- Skiathos Island
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Pontian Kecil Hotels
- Prefecture of Messinia
Badges & Stats in Judetul Brasov
- 18 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Judetul Brasov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Judetul Brasov
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 73 reviews, 348 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cimpina Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 19 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos