"Egersund" Egersund by adema29
Egersund Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 17 photos
Egersund is a small city, at about one hour drive south of Stavanger, well known in Norway for it's industry, mostly related to the offshore industry and ships industry.
It is also one of the biggest harbour in Norway, even if the population is only around 10000 people.
It is a small city, but a nice one, and if you'll be there for longer than two hours, most probably you'll find yourself around the coloured boats in the port.
And, if the weather is nice, you'll spend another hour taking photos.. as I did last weekend :) And , as in all the cities in Norway, you'll find your way out of the city, getting lost between those unique stony hills, looking for the fabulous sunsets or stormy sea.
They convinced me, looking at the port, that the fiber glass forest is somewere here... and it seems to be a big one :)
I have seen a lot of big hearts around in the city.
I haven't stayed here but it should be impressive to have a room in the old wing. Actually... how they can name it... more travel advice
I don't know who guided my steps over there but, I consider myself lucky to discover that place. My trip there was a bit... more travel advice
adema29's Related Pages
Egersund Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Egersund
- 4 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Egersund?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egersund
Photos in EgersundSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 73 reviews, 348 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Cimpina Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 19 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos