"Haugesund- my home for few months" Haugesund by adema29
Haugesund Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 134 photos
The 24th city in Norway, with around 33000 people, seems to be a typical "aglomeration", as the cities in Norway not the cities we use to see all over Europe.
Thoose 30000 people are dispersed on an area bigger than Ireland :)
And believe me that they are very well dispersed, as everywhere you are going you'll find "villages" with few houses only.
Everywhere is obvious the peace and the fact that the people are working hard to maintain their white nice houses and the tidy gardens or farms.
I knew that it should be a place like this around Kårsto and I found it at last :) It was of course another surprise, as... more travel advice
It is believed that here is the Harald's Hårfagre (Fair Hair) grave and it is one of the most important monuments on... more travel advice
adema29's Related Pages
Haugesund Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HAUGESUND AND HAUGALANDET"
- "Haugesund- my home for few months"
- "Haugesund - the maritim town"
- ""If you like rain""
- "Great Town in Rugeland"
- "Sildabyen vest i havet"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Haugesund
- Hotels in Haugesund
- Transportation in Haugesund
- Nightlife in Haugesund
- Restaurants in Haugesund
- Shopping in Haugesund
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haugesund
- 11 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Haugesund?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haugesund
Photos in HaugesundSee All Photos (51)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 73 reviews, 348 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 33 reviews, 112 photos
- Cimpina Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 19 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos