"Sandnes-Norwegian's No. 8" Sandnes by adema29
Sandnes Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 66 photos
I have tried to see as much as possible from that "big city" in Norwegians terms.
Lovely place, with a lot of places to visit and a blessed postion at the end of the Gandsfjorden.
With about 60000 population, Sandnes has its own place on the Norwegian's top ten cities.
Some of them consider it as a "megalopolis" (we have to remember the scale anyway), together with Stavanger.
Your kid will find a lot of things to learn here. Actually there is an interesting laboratory of science. It is built... more travel advice
If you want to see the entire Stavanger Region in a sight, you don't have to go at Preikestolen but to Dalsnuten. You'll... more travel advice
adema29's Related Pages
Sandnes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sandnes-Norwegian's No. 8"
- "58.51N 5.44E"
- "Sandnes - the mountains"
- "My City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sandnes
- Hotels in Sandnes
- Restaurants in Sandnes
- Shopping in Sandnes
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sandnes
- 7 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Sandnes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sandnes
Photos in SandnesSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 73 reviews, 348 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cimpina Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 19 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 20 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
Latest Sandnes hotel reviews
- Quality Hotel Residence
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 30, 2013