"Skudeneshavn- What if the Heaven will look like it" Skudeneshavn by adema29
Skudeneshavn Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 18 photos
When I have reached at least the center of the city, I was really amazed.
I couldn’t expect to find such a place in Norway, it was beautiful and sunny and colored and alive…
I felt as in an open air museum, with old-white wooden houses dispersed around the old port.
It was so much peace and color, beautiful reflections and a fresh air filling my lungs… probably it is one of the most peaceful places I have ever seen until now.
The view from the top of the hill (only 5 minutes’ walk from the harbor), is amazing. Take a look at my photos and take the first opportunity to travel there.
I cannot be happy with only those photoes, then, you'll find more on a travel log.
It is amazing how nice is that small village on the "nose" of Karmoy.
I cannot be happy with only those photos, than, you'll find more on a travel log.
It is amazing how nice is that small village on the "nose" of Karmoy
adema29's Related Pages
Skudeneshavn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skudeneshavn - the sailships' heaven"
- "Skudeneshavn- What if the Heaven will look like it"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skudeneshavn
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Skudeneshavn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skudeneshavn
Photos in SkudeneshavnSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 73 reviews, 348 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 32 reviews, 110 photos
- Cimpina Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 19 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos