"Few nights here on my way to Hammerfest" Tromsø by adema29
Tromsø Travel Guide: 236 reviews and 580 photos
Tromso is considered to be "the gate" to the Arctic, the place where most polar expeditions begin from. In contrast with this "cold face", Tromso is a warm city that features traditional wooden architecture and an impressive blend of churches, museums, theatres, art galleries, restaurants, bars, cafes and nice shops. All these settled in a breathtaking landscape dominated by mountins and- of course- fiords...
I hope that somebody will tell me why I love them so much. Let's see some photos and enjoy the shapes and the colours...... more travel advice
adema29's Related Pages
Tromsø Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On seeing the Northern Lights (at last!)"
- "Saagar's Tromsø pages"
- "Tromso: a very nice town"
- "Beautiful Tromso - Gateway to the Arctic"
- "Pictures from Tromsø"
- "the gate of the arctic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tromsø
- Hotels in Tromsø
- Transportation in Tromsø
- Nightlife in Tromsø
- Restaurants in Tromsø
- Shopping in Tromsø
- Warnings and Dangers in Tromsø
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tromsø
- 3 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Tromsø?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tromsø
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 73 reviews, 348 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Cimpina Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 19 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos