"Rome" Rome by adema29

Rome Travel Guide: 12,093 reviews and 26,960 photos

History...Culture...Art...Past...

...and more than these! I feel that you can never say "All done! I've seen everything in Rome" .

The symbol of Rome

Rome,”The Eternal City” (or The City of the Seven Hills) was founded about 3000 years ago (753 BC) by the twins Romulus and Remus, Silvia’s and Mars sons. They were abandoned on the Tiger River and a wolf has nursed them. This is the reason why the Symbol of Rome is the statue of the Wolf suckling the boys.

By the way, don't forget to save some money for the paintings you will buy in front of Trinita dei Monti. We have bought than on the Spanish steps in Rome, the best paintings with the Sacre Coeur...
And... we are very serious about it :)

We have got a bargain, reaching that point late in the evening when the painters were more flexible in making the price.
If I remember well it was about 100 euros some beautifull paintings (three), two of them from Paris :)

• Last visit to Rome: Dec 2006
  • Intro Updated Mar 22, 2010

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2007 at 2:53 AM

Nice page. Piazza Venezia; not Venetia. Ciao!

• starship's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2007 at 11:07 AM

Nice page with excellent photos! Reading your page reminds me of how much we did not see this past summer. Must return to Rome! Thanks for visiting my St. Petersburg pages -- I loved St. Petersburg!

• Vanity666's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2007 at 4:09 AM

I've been to Rome about 10yrs ago.... And looking at your photos brings out beautiful memories.... Great page, keep up the good work! Respect

• rita_simoes's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2007 at 1:15 PM

Thanks for stopping by my page and for your comment! I reccomend Peroni to everybody, it was really great! Nice Rome pics :-)

• Fam.Rauca's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2007 at 12:33 AM

Roma a fost, este si va fi mereu un oras muzeu, in care oricat de mult timp ai petrece, nu poti reusi sa vezi tot ce este de vazut si de admirat. Pagina ta scoate in evidenta frumusetea acestor locuri. Gabriela

adema29

“We are all the same, education makes the difference”

Badges & Stats in Rome