"Rome" Rome by adema29
Rome Travel Guide: 11,958 reviews and 26,425 photos
...and more than these! I feel that you can never say "All done! I've seen everything in Rome" .
Rome,”The Eternal City” (or The City of the Seven Hills) was founded about 3000 years ago (753 BC) by the twins Romulus and Remus, Silvia’s and Mars sons. They were abandoned on the Tiger River and a wolf has nursed them. This is the reason why the Symbol of Rome is the statue of the Wolf suckling the boys.
By the way, don't forget to save some money for the paintings you will buy in front of Trinita dei Monti. We have bought than on the Spanish steps in Rome, the best paintings with the Sacre Coeur...
And... we are very serious about it :)
We have got a bargain, reaching that point late in the evening when the painters were more flexible in making the price.
If I remember well it was about 100 euros some beautifull paintings (three), two of them from Paris :)
Constantine’s Arch in Rome with the three unequal arches and four Corinthian columns on each side, adorned with the... more travel advice
Our hotel in Rome was located near Santa Maria Maggiore, so we left its visit for the last of our stay. We're glad we... more travel advice
adema29's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 18 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Photos in RomeSee All Photos (61)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 73 reviews, 348 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 84 photos
- Cimpina Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 19 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos