"Ten days between Antalya and Finike" Beldibi by adema29
Beldibi Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 35 photos
It was a great experience to find that place after a long walk through a "strange" looking valley full of history and fairly well preserved ancient buildings.
Three kilometers of exotic beach and a crystal clear waters. If you go in Turkey, you MUST go there too.
Actually all the boat trips will stop here...
You may feel in the air here a long history and a lot of legends...
Being there we felt the old Rodians struggling to build the nice fortress, while we were passing through the centuries...
A nice construction with some problems with the services and cleanless.
For details you may follow our Tip about the accomodation.
- Pros:The area is incredible
- Cons:The services in tourism were going down in the last years... This is just our opinion of course.
Olympos was another big city on the Mediterranean coast, having the roots 2500 years ago. Same as Phaselis, the city was... more travel advice
Written Mar 15, 2009
We have been in Olympos
Written Mar 15, 2009
A visit to Phaselis
adema29's Related Pages
Beldibi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ten days between Antalya and Finike"
- "Beldibi. Just calm down."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beldibi
- 3 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Beldibi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beldibi
Photos in BeldibiSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 73 reviews, 348 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 32 reviews, 149 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 94 photos
- Cimpina Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 19 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos