"The Neuschwanstein Castle" Helenbb's Profile
I am back :) . I am tired and sick. But I am still very happy and had a very good time and with many great memories of Europe . Also, I met many interesting people during my trip .
I was in Europe just 8 days this time. Some of my friends here do not understand. Why so short ?? Because I took a package tour , which was more easier for me to get the visa and the tour operators took care of everything including the accommodation etc.
But I must go back to china as the schedule , otherwise I will have no chance to go abroad again .
I have many nice pics and I am so eager to share with all of you (though I know you also have lots…but those were taken by myself and I hope you like them ).
I will load pics first , then add tips , hope my tips will be help to you :)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 19 Reviews
- 212 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Commented on OH_DK's profile page
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Keeping cool"
updated their Profile Page "The Neuschwanstein Castle"
- created a Shanghai Shi Travel Page "Shanghai"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Shanghai"
- Helenbb and jayjayc are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Shanghai
- Wrote a Review cute kids in Cambodia Favorites
VideosSee All Videos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Angkor Wat 2 reviews, 50 photos, 6 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia 3 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fussen Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Phnom Penh 1 review, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lucerne Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lijiang Intro, 10 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phumi Siem Reab 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kampong Saom 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 3 photos