"My visit to Fredensborg" Fredensborg by Amathus
Fredensborg Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 27 photos
During my first trip to Denmark apart from Copenhagen i made a little trip to Frederiksborg Amt, where Fredensborg and its palace is located. Impressive building which is used by the royal family surrounded by beautful gardens.
While waiting for my bus on my way to Hillerod next to a little park, i realized that nature is one of the pros of Fredensborg.
- Pros:The palace and nature
Amathus' Related Pages
Fredensborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Country! Bad Weather!"
- "Fredensborg Slot -- Royal Family's Summer Home"
- "Summerpalace of the Danish Royal family!"
- "FREDENSBORG, DENMARK"
- "Fredensborg Castle and Lake Esrum"
- "My visit to Fredensborg"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fredensborg
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Fredensborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fredensborg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xanthi Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Istanbul Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Budapest Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 3 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 3 photos
- Hillerød Intro, 3 photos
- Frederiksborg Slot 3 reviews
- Fredensborg Intro, 3 photos
- Buyukada Intro, 1 photo