"Ceres - garden of Eden" Ceres by morne
Ceres Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 33 photos
According to the classification of towns in hierarchy, Ceres is classified as the second most important town in the Breede River region next to Worcester. The region is fragmented internally by various mountain ranges with the result that no central service point exists in the spatial sense of the word. The net result is that Ceres becomes the most prominent town in the Witzenberg Municipality. All the main routes from the north of the region join in Ceres en-route to the Cape Metropole which adds to the importance of the town
morne's Related Pages
Ceres Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ceres the Garden Eden of the Cape"
- "Kagga Kamma"
- "Ceres - garden of Eden"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ceres
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ceres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ceres
Photos in CeresSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Plettenberg Bay Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Port Elizabeth Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Elim Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Knysna Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Darling Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- George Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Salzberg Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Swellendam Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos