"Oysters and love" Knysna by morne
Knysna Travel Guide: 170 reviews and 356 photos
When I think of Knysna I think of the wonderful times I have had the pleasure of spending with the one I love. This town with its fantastic oysters, ice cold white wine has so much to offer whether you are in love or just love the world and life.
I have always enjoyed visiting Knysna and it will be one of my favorite holiday destinations for years to come.
- Pros:Oysters and champers
- Cons:none I know of
Wow is all I can say about this absolutely fantastic experience I had. more travel advice
morne's Related Pages
Knysna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Spectacular Place on the Garden Route"
- "The Beautiful Garden Route"
- "City in a Forest"
- "Fern country"
- "KNYSNA-GARDEN ROUTE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Knysna
- Hotels in Knysna
- Transportation in Knysna
- Nightlife in Knysna
- Restaurants in Knysna
- Shopping in Knysna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Knysna
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Knysna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Knysna
Photos in KnysnaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Plettenberg Bay Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Port Elizabeth Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Elim Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Knysna Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Darling Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- George Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Salzberg Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Swellendam Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos