"Swellendam" Top 5 Page for this destination Swellendam by morne
Swellendam Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 58 photos
We stopped off at Swellendam because my girlfriend wanted to visit the Braamberry Liquor place to taste their various liquor's and buy some. Very nice stuff. Swellendam is a lovely little village on the N2 approximately 2 hours drive from Cape Town.
A very impressive building that dominates the main road. more travel advice
For really lekka food, you must visit this place. The food is like my ma used to cook it. The smells from the kitchen is... more travel advice
morne's Related Pages
Swellendam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Swellendam"
- "The Republic of Swellendam"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Swellendam
- Hotels in Swellendam
- Restaurants in Swellendam
- Warnings and Dangers in Swellendam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Swellendam
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Swellendam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Swellendam
Photos in SwellendamSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Plettenberg Bay Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Port Elizabeth Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Elim Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Knysna Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Darling Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- George Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Salzberg Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Swellendam Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos