"My life as a traveler" saw50st8's Profile

Visiting the US

My mother and I have always loved traveling, something the rest of my family did not. That allowed for my mother and I to go on many trips, just the two of us. The journey took us expoloring around the US, allowing us to see all 50 states (hence my VT name and car license plate!)

Although I treasure the travels, I love the wonderful relationship that my mother and I have even more.

Most of my other travels have been with my husband, who has an adventurous soul like I do. Eventually, I would like to see the entire world.

• Intro Updated Jul 10, 2006

• FruitLover's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2007 at 11:00 PM

Hi Shira, looking forward to meet you in Jerusalem & Dead-Sea WorldMeet2008 on 25-28 Sept: "25-30th Sept: Jerusalem, Dead-Sea, Wadi Rum,Petra" - WorldMeet2008's Profile

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2007 at 7:43 AM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღSHIRAღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2007 at 6:26 AM

happy and fre in your birthday from BURMA

• Swades's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2007 at 10:50 AM

happy new year 2007!! wish your dream come true!! love andmsile..vivek

• cjg1's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2006 at 12:25 PM

Hi Shira. Just making you aware of the plans for a VT meeting June 15-17. Details on NYC_Meetings' page

• shutterlust's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2006 at 5:07 PM

Thanks for the comment on my NY page, fellow NYer! :-) Brooklyn, nonetheless...we're talking hardcore NY! :-) great start to all your pages!!

• Jul 20, 2006 at 5:12 PM

Hi and welcome to vt. It looks like you have been very busy these past two weeks building your travel pages. I wish you a safe and eventful journey in Australia.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2006 at 4:16 AM

thank you for adding me to your friends list. Enjoyed your comments about travelling w/ Mom. My daughter and I have shared many wonderful trips.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
saw50st8's Profile Photo

saw50st8

“Travel until you've seen it all...then drive over the grand canyon (a tribute to Thelma and Louise)”

Real Name