"taking the waters" Trencianske Teplice by iaint
Trencianske Teplice Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 15 photos
Enforced visit to town, courtesy of Ministry of Justice. Came to Slovakia to advise on new company laws in run up to EU accession. Expected meetings to be in Bratislava, but MoJ people decided to cart us off to the MoJ training centre in the hills - easier to avoid being interrupted.
Very basic accommodation by our standards, but probably palatial to the Slovak civil servants. Lovely location though, and we did get peace to plough through the work.
Just a pity it added an extra leg to a long journey (Glasgow - Brussels - Vienna - Bratislava - TT) particularly when tired at the end of the week.
- Pros:worth seeing
- In a nutshell:where the Slovaks chill out!
iaint's Related Pages
Trencianske Teplice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bad Trencsénteplicz - Pearl of Carpathian Mountain"
- "A serene and separate world"
- "Trencianske Teplice"
- "taking the waters"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trencianske Teplice
- Transportation in Trencianske Teplice
- Restaurants in Trencianske Teplice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trencianske Teplice
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Trencianske Teplice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trencianske Teplice
Top 10 Pages
- Edinburgh Intro, 90 reviews, 64 photos
- Kirkcaldy Intro, 56 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ingolstadt Intro, 42 reviews, 58 photos
- Paris Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos
- Athens Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Munich Intro, 19 reviews, 48 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 35 reviews, 28 photos
- Trier Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos