"two business trips" Rotterdam by iaint
Rotterdam Travel Guide: 1,424 reviews and 3,807 photos
...was for a meeting. I did stay overnight, and travelled via Schiphol as it has direct flights to Scotland. Easy to get the train from there to the city.
Very interested to see the contrast with Amsterdam
... was for a conference. I was fed up with planes and airports so we took the car and ferry. It worked well (mostly - see transport tip). I think we had 2 nights, so more time to look around.
- Pros:not really a tourist destination
- Cons:a big business centre
- In a nutshell:liked it
This was a "first" for me. Instead of jumping on a plane to get there, I threw the wife & son in the car and took the... more travel advice
iaint's Related Pages
Rotterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rotterdam, the most vibrant Dutch city !"
- "Rotterdam - Ik ben een 010er!"
- "Rotterdam: new territory for tourists"
- "Rotterdam a BIG small city"
- "Rotterdam, harbour city."
- "Rotterdam: Architecture Capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rotterdam
- Hotels in Rotterdam
- Transportation in Rotterdam
- Nightlife in Rotterdam
- Restaurants in Rotterdam
- Shopping in Rotterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Rotterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rotterdam
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Rotterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rotterdam
Top 10 Pages
- Edinburgh Intro, 95 reviews, 81 photos
- Kirkcaldy Intro, 51 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ingolstadt Intro, 44 reviews, 64 photos
- Paris Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos
- Athens Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 35 reviews, 28 photos
- Trier Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos