"fun by the sea..." Top 5 Page for this destination Zandvoort by iaint
Zandvoort Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 111 photos
i would try anything!
A friend's hockey club (that's field hockey, not the ice version) was going to an international tournament and was short of a couple of players, so i volunteered. Never played before!
I had a few training sessions and discovered that it was much too skilful for me, but by then my money was paid and I was going!
It was in Haarlem, between Amsterdam and Zandvoort. Lots of fun, fresh air and exercise, plus the occasional Heineken to refresh the parts... Oh, and Amstel when we got bored.
I think we (Cochrane Park) finished near the bottom of the pile.
We stayed there for some reason.
Lovely seaside town, close to Amsterdam. We were there Easter weekend, and it was sunny. Obviously its the place young well off Amsterdamers go to "see and be seen".
Worth a trip out from the city if weather is good.
- Pros:chic; cool; near city
- In a nutshell:would go back...
iaint's Related Pages
Zandvoort Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zandvoort Memories"
- "Village near the sea"
- "The place I want to die in..."
- "Zandvoort - starting point to explore Holland"
- "fun by the sea..."
- "The North Sea"
- "Zandvoort Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zandvoort
- Hotels in Zandvoort
- Transportation in Zandvoort
- Nightlife in Zandvoort
- Restaurants in Zandvoort
- Warnings and Dangers in Zandvoort
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zandvoort
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Zandvoort?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zandvoort
Top 10 Pages
- Edinburgh Intro, 94 reviews, 107 photos
- Kirkcaldy Intro, 54 reviews, 113 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ingolstadt Intro, 47 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 56 photos
- Munich Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 22 reviews, 58 photos
- Athens Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 17 reviews, 56 photos