"fascinating" Monte-Carlo by iaint
Monte-Carlo Travel Guide: 133 reviews and 548 photos
Business, not pleasure, sad to say.
However, business is a pleasure in a place like Monaco. For example, arriving and leaving by helicopter (see tips). Or staying in a 4* hotel in a fabulous location (see tips).
Only regret is that I only had 24 hours there.
It has a population of 32,000. Only 19% are Monegasque. Largest poulation group is the French - 32%. Its size is 0.76% of a square mile!
Nice is the nearest city - about an hour away by road.
It is a constitutional monarchy, led by HSH Prince Albert II.
For more info, try the tourism organisation website
- Pros:cool; chic; spectacular
- Cons:not cheap!
- In a nutshell:go once!
It was a Loews when I was there. Great location (overlooking water and next to casino). It is given 4 stars, but to me... more travel advice
iaint's Related Pages
Monte-Carlo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte Carlo - Glitter and Glamour"
- "Another world"
- "Monaco- a place to be- for Income tax réfugés"
- "Monte Carlo"
- "The Principality of Monaco"
- "Monaco - small country, big impressions"
- "Small, famous, expensive and worth a visit."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monte-Carlo
- Hotels in Monte-Carlo
- Transportation in Monte-Carlo
- Nightlife in Monte-Carlo
- Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
- Shopping in Monte-Carlo
- Warnings and Dangers in Monte-Carlo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monte-Carlo
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Monte-Carlo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monte-Carlo
Top 10 Pages
- Edinburgh Intro, 96 reviews, 92 photos
- Kirkcaldy Intro, 53 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ingolstadt Intro, 47 reviews, 72 photos
- Paris Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 56 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 22 reviews, 58 photos
- Munich Intro, 22 reviews, 54 photos
- Athens Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toulouse Intro, 22 reviews, 48 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos