"worth the trip?" Vatican City by iaint
Vatican City Travel Guide: 1,268 reviews and 3,897 photos
First time I was in Rome for a conference, and the hotel was very near the Vatican. It would have been daft not to go round the corner and have a look.
I'm not religious, so that side of it leaves me cold.
However, as the centre of the universe to so many people that makes it interesting in itself, and that's before you think back to its history.
My son (about 9 at the time) wanted to go to Rome; he was doing a project at school on the Romans.
Again, irrespective of the religious rubbish, it would be strange to miss it out...
- Cons:so many tourists!
- In a nutshell:everyone should go once
iaint's Related Pages
Vatican City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vatican City - Holy See"
- "The Holy See: A Pilgrim's Report"
- "Destination: Citta Del Vaticano"
- "A country in a City!"
- "weekend at the Vatican"
- "Vatican CHRISTMAS 2005"
- "VATICAN CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vatican City
- Hotels in Vatican City
- Transportation in Vatican City
- Nightlife in Vatican City
- Restaurants in Vatican City
- Shopping in Vatican City
- Warnings and Dangers in Vatican City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vatican City
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Vatican City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vatican City
Top 10 Pages
- Edinburgh Intro, 90 reviews, 64 photos
- Kirkcaldy Intro, 56 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ingolstadt Intro, 42 reviews, 58 photos
- Paris Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos
- Athens Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Munich Intro, 19 reviews, 48 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 35 reviews, 28 photos
- Trier Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos