"sedate" San Sebastián by iaint
San Sebastián Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 29 photos
Was on way from Madrid to Toulouse by train, and stopped off here for some reason. Maybe just wanted to see Basque country. Maybe just had to take a break from the travel (I'd been in Madrid for a few hours only, to see Real take on Ajax in European Cup semi). Before that I'd come all the way to Madrid by bus from Casablanca.
It was worth the trouble. Very genteel seaside resort for well off Spaniards.
Not much doing in April, tho.
But you have Biarritz & St Jean de Luz just round the corner, and all the Basque country in Spain as well, just waiting for exploration. Then there's the food and culture...
Hitting the tapas bars in the old part of town!
Sleeping the good sleep in a hotel bed (after sleeping in stations, buses and trains for several days)
- Pros:food, atmosphere, beach
- Cons:none I remember
- In a nutshell:recommend it
iaint's Related Pages
San Sebastián Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vive Espana"
- "San sebastian"
- "Trip to Pais Basco"
- "San Sebastian La Concha bay."
- "San Sebastian"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Sebastián
- Hotels in San Sebastián
- Transportation in San Sebastián
- Nightlife in San Sebastián
- Restaurants in San Sebastián
- Shopping in San Sebastián
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in San Sebastián
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to San Sebastián?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Sebastián
Photos in San SebastiánSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Edinburgh Intro, 92 reviews, 66 photos
- Kirkcaldy Intro, 56 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ingolstadt Intro, 42 reviews, 58 photos
- Paris Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos
- Athens Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Munich Intro, 19 reviews, 48 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 35 reviews, 28 photos
- Trier Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos