"delightful town" Senlis by iaint
Senlis Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 86 photos
I needed a place to stay on my Chantilly trip - see my Chantilly pages - as the hotels there fill up fast on race days.
Senlis is 10km away, so it seemed like a good bet.
I arrived mid evening and was away by 10am, so my "exploration" of the town was of the minimalist variety. However, 90 minutes walking around the centre at 8.30 on a Sunday morning gives you a good feel for a place.
I was charmed, and given the opportunity I would definitely return for more.
Take a look at my "things to do" tip for a range of possibilities!
You should also check my Chantilly pages - the two go together.
- Pros:charming centre
- Cons:none that I found
- In a nutshell:typical French small town...
By the time I reached my hotel and got checked in, I was too late & too hungry to go looking for food in town, so I just... more travel advice
iaint's Related Pages
Senlis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SENLIS - PICARDIE - FRANCE"
- "Close to Paris but Really French"
- "delightful town"
- "Senlis, FR"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Senlis
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Senlis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Senlis
Top 10 Pages
- Edinburgh Intro, 95 reviews, 110 photos
- Kirkcaldy Intro, 55 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ingolstadt Intro, 47 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 56 photos
- Riga Intro, 23 reviews, 59 photos
- Munich Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 22 reviews, 58 photos
- Athens Intro, 23 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue