Can drop me a line at JohnWr6868@gmail.com
One thing that every single person in the world has an equal amount of is time. In one years time, no matter if you are rich or poor, living in Europe, Africa, Asia or the Americas, everyone who is still around will only have had 1 year of time. Bill Gates will only have had 1 year just like you and me.
So make the most of that time. Don't waste any and make the most of that time you have.
Go visit a friend in a far off country or take that trip you have always dreamed of. If you don't, time will catch you out.
Hong Kong has had a lot of decent concerts recently, ones I have been to are:-
Bjork - 28 Feb 08
Duran Duran - March 08
James Blunt - 15 May 08
Elton John - 20 May 08
We Will Rock You! - 28 May 08
Billy Joel - Early Nov 08
Kylie X2008 - 27 Nov 08
Made it to the Equestrian event on 11 August (my birthday)
The German guy on the leaderboard (ROMEIKE) was the eventual gold medal winner.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 46 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
updated their Profile Page "Travels"
- John6868 and cascadesunset are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Hong Kong Forum "Re: From Victoria Peak to the Zoo"
- Wrote a Review Sampans (small boats) in Hong Kong about Aberdeen in Hong Kong Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Train travel to China and beyond"
- Commented on irene820's profile page
- updated a Vietnam Travel Page "Ho Chi Minh"
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 27 reviews, 8 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Bohol Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Ngong Ping 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Philippines 1 review, 1 photo
- Asia 1 review
- Australia Intro, 1 photo
- Bali 1 review
- Lombok 1 review
- Kuta 1 review