"Welcome to my homepage" HappyCaretta's Profile

Being Late is Better Then Never

Hi all VTers, and thanks for visiting my page.
When searching on the net i always saw VT , liked and finally here. I am also a bit late realizing that traveling is an essential thing . Anyway being late is better than never :P

Who am i ??

Hard question :P
I was born in Ankara , the capital of Turkey , but also a little bit from Istanbul , and now, studying in medicine faculty in Izmir. I think i am very lucky about living in such beautiful cities in Turkey. I cant choose one of them as the best .. Maybe istanbul is a little more beautiful :))

My Interests..

Salsa...
How a wonderfull dance ( if u have a wonderful partner! ) i think i like all things about latins. Their musics , dances, people..Maybe because i am from a warm mediterenian country , or, i was a latin girl during my previous life :)) And also bachata.. i advise u do this dance only with your boyfriend.. cuz u can fall in love :)

Architecture ..
I like baroque style very very much ..Maybe i should live in Italy or construct a home in this style. Because the constructions in baroque style are very cheerfull,gaudy, charming. But gothic frightens me a bit , so dark :)
i like takeing photos of this cheerful details.

Pets.. i like nearly all of them ..but i must accept that some are really ugly. Especially dogs. I like as my own child. My son, Pasha, was passed away cause of poison.. missing him so much..

Languages..
Nowadays i began to learn italian. ' studio italiano' . it's a very nice language and also acustic. Because of my interest on mediterenian countries, languages, people .. my mom is very afraid of my getting married with an italian,spanish or portugese ...(it goes on) and go away :))
And than planning to learn French..i hope..

i like also drawing.. Draw whatever i find.. a nice palace, bridge, flower.. or if there s nothing my hands.. yes i draw in different shapes of my hands.. And sometimes i find it more affective than other things.

Finally thanks for paying a visit to my page. Hope to see u one day on the way...

• Intro Updated Sep 11, 2006

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Nice meeting you in today's birthday list. Happy birthday and all the best to you. Greeting from Malaysia.

• keny's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2011 at 7:40 AM

Do?um günün kutlu olsun Cansu.

• tarki's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2008 at 7:27 AM

Evet Istanbul harika bir sehir

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2008 at 9:08 PM

Happy Birthday, wish is you get full fill of your wishes, and specially free and happy when ever and where ever you face .that my wish you from BURMA

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2008 at 5:35 PM

Did you have a nice time on your vacation????

• bablya100's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2008 at 12:01 AM

hellooo r u on now??

• AKHTARSAYYAD's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2008 at 9:07 AM

plz add me as ur friend and plz visit my home page ! the photo of ur home page are good ! cheers nice take care ! akhtar

• May 24, 2008 at 11:41 PM

Hi Caretta, Yes, there is a great possibility you will marry an Italian, or Spaniard. How much should a 1 room furnished apartment cost in Antalya??? Thanks, joe @ www.talkintexan.com Habla Espanol???

• monpic's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2008 at 8:08 AM

Mabuhay! greetings from the Philippines!!!!

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2007 at 3:39 PM

Happy Birthday! May you have a long life full of great travels. I really enjoyed Turkey. Check out my Corlu story.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!