"Beijing Home of the Olympics 2008" Beijing by RawdgerDodger
Beijing Travel Guide: 6,452 reviews and 16,176 photos
Check out how peaceful it is here. That is good. Also check out that nice big picture of Mao Zhedong on the front of the Palace. See the resemblence between Mao and I? =Yeah.
Oh if you look hard, in the center of the palace, deep inside, look for the Starbucks. It is like an oasis in the midst of all the summer heat. There is one trick, it is unmarked from the outside.
The Great Wall is fun to climb around on. Adventure, explore, find, snap a picture.
- Pros:Very Interesting. Especially the Architecture
- Cons:All the people trying to sell you stuff
- In a nutshell:Two words to remember: Bu Yao! = I don't want it
The Forbidden City, which is now open to Chinese Nationalists as well as tourists, had its hey day during the Ming and... more travel advice
RawdgerDodger's Related Pages
Beijing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Northern Capital"
- "Beijing - Imperial Peking"
- "My wonderful Beijing"
- "Beijing: from the Forbidden City to the Great Wall"
- "Beijing - The Northern Capital"
- "Beijing (北京)"
- "Beijing----gives you much more than you expected!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beijing
- Hotels in Beijing
- Transportation in Beijing
- Nightlife in Beijing
- Restaurants in Beijing
- Shopping in Beijing
- Warnings and Dangers in Beijing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beijing
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beijing
Photos in BeijingSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Corfu Island Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Big Bear City Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Luxor Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Valle Nevado Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Easter Island Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos