"Easter Island; That Perfect Escape from Your World" Easter Island by RawdgerDodger
Easter Island Travel Guide: 628 reviews and 1,507 photos
There are a lots of Moai scattered about on the island. It is not hard to find them as they are located in many different parts of the island. This particular Moai head is not complete and is the famous archeological shot included in many magazines. Just being on the island is special. To get there the easiest way is to fly in from Santiago, Chile. Easter Island is about a 5 1/2 hour plane flight west of Santiago, Chile. Remember, Easter Island is one of the most remote islands in the world and is located deep in the South Pacific Ocean. There are also flights to be obtained from Tahiti.
- Pros:It is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean
- Cons:It is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean
- In a nutshell:One of the last legendary places in the world; Can you solve the mystery?
A fun sport to try on Easter Island is Horse Riding. Rumor has it that the horses outnumber the people on the island 3... more travel advice
This is perhaps the funniest warning signs I have ever come across. But seriously, a local explained it to me that more... more travel advice
RawdgerDodger's Related Pages
Easter Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Easter Island - Rapa Nui"
- "Easter Island and the Stone Heads"
- "Mysteries and moai"
- "Rapa Nui - a very special feeling"
- "Easter Island - The Most Remote Frontier On Earth"
- "An Island of Legend, Beauty, and Mystery"
- "wadekorzan's new Easter Island Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Easter Island
- Hotels in Easter Island
- Transportation in Easter Island
- Nightlife in Easter Island
- Restaurants in Easter Island
- Shopping in Easter Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Easter Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Easter Island
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Easter Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Easter Island
- Wrote a Review Horseriding in Easter Island Sports & Outdoors
- created a Easter Island Travel Page "Easter Island; That Perfect Escape from Your World"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Easter Island; That Perfect Escape from Your World"
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: areas with big night life"
Top 10 Pages
- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Corfu Island Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Big Bear City Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Luxor Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Valle Nevado Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Easter Island Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos