"View from Hinterstoder" Hinterstoder by RawdgerDodger
Hinterstoder Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 122 photos
I went snowboarding in Hinterstoder. I got there by taking a train from Linsk, Austria. I spent the night in Mauthausen and drove to Linsk which was about 45 minutes away. The train ride itself took about an hour to the base of the mountain. Then from there we took a bus up to the resort of Hinterstoder. We bought all the tickets we needed to buy at the Train station in Linsk.
Believe it or not, I'm actually a pretty decent snowboarder but this one run on the mountain of Hinterstoder practically... more travel advice
Imagine perfect slopes, white powder, a beautiful view, nice people, beer, and hot grog and then imagine riding a... more travel advice
RawdgerDodger's Related Pages
Hinterstoder Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A pearl in the summer and winter!"
- "View from Hinterstoder"
- "Where else does one learn to ski!!"
- "Stodervalley-The most beautiful valley in Austria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hinterstoder
- Hotels in Hinterstoder
- Transportation in Hinterstoder
- Nightlife in Hinterstoder
- Restaurants in Hinterstoder
- Warnings and Dangers in Hinterstoder
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hinterstoder
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hinterstoder?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hinterstoder
Top 10 Pages
- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Corfu Island Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Big Bear City Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Luxor Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Valle Nevado Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Easter Island Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (18)
Latest Hinterstoder hotel reviews
- Landhotel Gressenbauer
- 3 Reviews & Opinions