"Valle Nevado; A Great Place for Snowboarding" Valle Nevado by RawdgerDodger
Valle Nevado Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 28 photos
So you say that you can't snowboard in August. Au contraire mes amis, if you are an avid snowboarder who likes to follow the snow, my advice is don't just wait for it to be winter season again. Go and find the snow. Instead of the Endless Summer, make it an Endless Winter and find those awesome slopes. I found a really cool slope during August in Santiago Chile where it is actually winter in August. The powder is great. There is not many people making the runs nice and no lines for the lifts.
Once you make it to Valle Nevado make sure to ski and snowboard according to your level. If you are a novice choose the... more travel advice
RawdgerDodger's Related Pages
Valle Nevado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Valle Nevado; A Great Place for Snowboarding"
- "Summer Skiing"
- "Jumping in Valle Nevado"
- "Cool hot Chile!!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valle Nevado
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Valle Nevado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valle Nevado
Top 10 Pages
- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Corfu Island Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos
- Big Bear City Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Luxor Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Valle Nevado Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Easter Island Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos