"EPILOG - RETIRING FROM VT." breughel's Profile

Not amused anymore.

Labour Day seems to me the right day to stop my activity on VT.
After eight years of writing reviews mainly on art and history I stop now because I'm not amused anymore.
I started in 2006 and participated with enthusiasm to the expansion of this travel site.
During the last years I realized that VT was loosing attractiveness.

May I ask VT friends not to rate anymore the reviews they like on my travel pages because I will not log in to answer them. From time to time I will look at my inbox till the complete end of any correspondence.
I'm not deleting my reviews, I'm not angry, just becoming indifferent.
My list of VT friends is short but all of them aim or aimed (some have left VT or are not active anymore) at quality of writing. It was always a pleasure to read their reviews or comments.

I wish them "Bon Voyage".

Amitiés,
Eddy

Updating.

In the past at the begin of the year I used to update my reviews about monuments and museums so as to avoid giving outdated practical information to interested visitors.
To put my mind at rest I deleted now in my past reviews practical information that might no more be accurate.

• Intro Updated Jan 29, 2015

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2015 at 12:42 PM

hope you are well.

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Hi Eddy, just thought to say that your idea of commemorating the 100th anniversary of the commencement of World War I (2014) by inviting members to share activities taking place in their countries or, better still, to share any family memories, etc. related to WWI an a Ieper (Ypres) page, was a great idea. Sorry that you have decided to leave VT. Best wishes!

• henri123's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2015 at 7:43 AM

Félicitations pour votre nomination ! All quiet on the western front un film qui inspire au vayage !

• taigaa001's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2015 at 9:18 PM

Sorry for belated birthday wishes. I hope you will make some unforgettable trips this year.

• sirgaw's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2015 at 2:25 AM

Eddy, sorry to see you are going - and there are many others too. Best wishes and keep writing as you have a great style. Best wishes from Australia - David

• Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2015 at 10:38 AM

Happy New Year!

• Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2015 at 10:38 AM

Good decision.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2015 at 7:50 AM

Happy New Year, Eddy! Greetings from Ukraine!

• rosata's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2014 at 6:42 AM

Seasons Greetings and Wishes for a Happy New Year!

• Parisforless's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2014 at 1:03 PM

Happy birthday, wishing you to explore the world!!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
breughel's Profile Photo

breughel

“Heureux qui, comme Ulysse, a fait un beau voyage”

Location