"ferdnbean's new New Jersey page" New Jersey by ferdnbean
New Jersey Travel Guide: 4,087 reviews and 8,264 photos
The skyline of Atlantic City has changed dramatically over the last 30 years. Many elegant old hotels have been replaced by modern, high gloss and glitter hotel/casinos.
The once famous "Boardwalk of Atlantic City" still exists, but many areas are so built up with man-made sand dunes to protect the casinos that you cannot even see the Atlantic Ocean as you stroll many parts of the "boards".
While I do not like the casino gaming scene, there are always great concerts going on at the theaters of the casinos with top national and international stars performing there.
- Pros:A lot of activity in a relatively small area. It can be a fun place.
- Cons:Some activity you may not want to be a part of.
- In a nutshell:AC is a must see...kind of where "Las Vegas meets the Atlantic Ocean"
But anyone can be a millionaire at Sunset Beach at Cape May Point. All along the shoreline are quartz stones that have... more travel advice
If Atlantic City is the King of the Jersey Shore, and Ocean City the Family Capitol of the Shore, then Cape May is the... more travel advice
- Visit "Barney" Barnegat Light House
- Drive carefully. Wear your...
- Unfortunately the only way to...
ferdnbean's Related Pages
New Jersey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "The Best of New Jersey!"
- "b1bob's New Jersey adventures: a work in progress"
- "NEW JERSEY POTPOURRI"
- "NEW JERSEY"
- "“We’ve all come to look for America”"
- "New Jersey ---- still exploring....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Jersey
- Hotels in New Jersey
- Transportation in New Jersey
- Nightlife in New Jersey
- Restaurants in New Jersey
- Shopping in New Jersey
- Warnings and Dangers in New Jersey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Jersey
- 13 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to New Jersey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Jersey
- Wrote a Review Diamonds are a girls best friend in New Jersey Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to ""On the way to Cape May""
- updated a New Jersey Travel Page "ferdnbean's new New Jersey page"
- Posted in Travel Busan Forum "RE: Traveling from Eastern US to..."
- Commented on one of Bavavia's New Jersey travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- New Jersey Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Appomattox Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Buffalo Intro, 8 reviews
- Letchworth State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Orlando Intro, 6 reviews
- Philadelphia 5 reviews
- Knoxville 5 reviews
- Michigan Intro, 4 reviews
- Connecticut Intro, 4 reviews
- Savannah Intro, 4 reviews