"Chihuahua" Estado de Chihuahua by SomeCdnGuy
Estado de Chihuahua Travel Guide: 152 reviews and 433 photos
We arrived fairly late at night, and didn't get to see much of the city, as the CHEPE (Chihuahua el Pacifico Railway) train leaves at 6:00 in the morning. Here is a picture of a beautiful church downtown. The picture does it no justice, as it was taken at night. This city is much bigger than i expected...
Engineering is my day job, and this certainly was a magnificent display of engineering ingenuity... tunnels and bridges through some pretty intense terrain.
- Pros:Fantastic train ride, scenery, and people.
- Cons:Would love to have seen more...
- In a nutshell:This is not tourist Mexico - be prepared to "hablo Espanol"
Chihuahua el Pacifico (CHEPE) railway. This is the most scenic railway trek in the western hemisphere. It goes all the... more travel advice
SomeCdnGuy's Related Pages
Estado de Chihuahua Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home Town Chihuahua"
- "Copper Canyon State"
- "Sierra Taraomara...raices del edo.Grande"
- "State of Chihuahua"
- "ESTADO DE CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Estado de Chihuahua
- Hotels in Estado de Chihuahua
- Transportation in Estado de Chihuahua
- Nightlife in Estado de Chihuahua
- Restaurants in Estado de Chihuahua
- Shopping in Estado de Chihuahua
- Warnings and Dangers in Estado de Chihuahua
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Estado de Chihuahua
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Estado de Chihuahua?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Estado de Chihuahua
Photos in Estado de ChihuahuaSee All Photos (8)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.