"My favourite picnic location" Punggol by littleseah
Punggol Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 59 photos
This is where my parents will go whenever Mummy don't feel like cooking and then Daddy will bring us for picnic...
It has a very nice seafront, seeing the boat sailing by and cool breeze, our prefect picnic spot other then East Coast beach.
- Pros:Tranquility, cool breeze and away from the buzz & hassle
- Cons:no public transport
littleseah's Related Pages
Punggol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Punggol & Sengkang - Interesting Northern Suburb"
- "My favourite picnic location"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Punggol
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Punggol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Punggol
Photos in PunggolSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Nikko Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Fukushima Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Punggol Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Inawashiro Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Singapore Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 2 photos
- Genting 1 review, 1 photo
- Takayama Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.