"Tingri" Tingri by blueskyjohn
Tingri Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 33 photos
Well not really the last stop as there are a few other villages on the dirt road to Everest. Tingri was my last stop. Not much of a town but it serves a purpose as a stop over for people going to Everest or the the road toward Nepal. Accommodations are basic to bare minimum. The restaurants are slightly over priced by Tibet standards. There are a number of restaurants but there are no deals. Seems they must talk with each other. One place I went into and thought it was a bit expensive. The owner said basically, all the restaurants are the same.
Tashi Restaurant is where I had breakfast, which was included with my stay at the hotel in Tingri. I'm not sure if this... more travel advice
I stopped in every restaurant in Tingri before selecting this one. The only reason I chose this restaurant was because... more travel advice
blueskyjohn's Related Pages
Tingri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Experience culture in Tingri"
- "After Tingri it's possible to get your first view"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tingri
- Hotels in Tingri
- Restaurants in Tingri
- Shopping in Tingri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tingri
- 4 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Tingri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tingri
Photos in TingriSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 72 reviews, 297 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 252 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 48 reviews, 224 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 50 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 50 reviews, 170 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruines d' Angkor Intro, 31 reviews, 149 photos
- Sedona Intro, 30 reviews, 123 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 28 reviews, 120 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 28 reviews, 120 photos
- Tucson Intro, 31 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue