"Napa" Napa by blueskyjohn
Napa Travel Guide: 441 reviews and 1,237 photos
As the title states. I was surprised how big the city of Napa is. the downtown area is very nice with shops and plenty of excellent restaurants. I was actually surprised also by how many stores closed down. Seemed to be quite a bit of vacant stores. But the restaurant scene is thriving and close enough to drive to if you are staying in one of the quaint little surrounding towns that may have limited quality restaurants.
- Pros:great restaurants!
- Cons:shopping seemed to be limited on weekends
We spent two nights here. Very clean and easy access to downtown area of Napa. Breakfast is included but was not very... more travel advice
We walked by this place and it was interesting enough to stop in and check things out. They have a great display of... more travel advice
blueskyjohn's Related Pages
Napa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE CALIFORNIA WINE COUNTRY"
- "Napa Valley - A Wine Lover's Paradise!"
- "Napa Valley"
- "Spectacular Napa!"
- "Napa: Gateway to America's Premier Wine Region"
- "Wine... wine... and more wine!"
- "The Creation of The Peruvian Wrap"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Napa
- Hotels in Napa
- Transportation in Napa
- Nightlife in Napa
- Restaurants in Napa
- Shopping in Napa
- Warnings and Dangers in Napa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Napa
- 5 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Napa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Napa
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 72 reviews, 297 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 252 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 48 reviews, 224 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 50 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 50 reviews, 170 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruines d' Angkor Intro, 31 reviews, 149 photos
- Sedona Intro, 30 reviews, 123 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 28 reviews, 120 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 28 reviews, 120 photos
- Tucson Intro, 31 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue